Seven Arrows method of Bible study: a series of seven questions for
understanding & making application of any passage. As we answer
these questions the meaning of the text becomes clear. The seven arrows
and questions are as follows:
- Circular Arrow – What does this passage say?
- Left Pointing Arrow – What did this passage mean to its original audience?
- Upward Pointing Arrow – What does this passage tell us about God?
- Downward Pointing Arrow – What does this passage tell us about man?
- Right Pointing Arrow – What does this passage demand of me?
- Dual Left & Right Pointing Arrow – How does this passage change the way I relate to people?
- Arched Arrowing Pointing Up – What does this passage prompt me to pray to God?